Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Holy S***

Oh wait, not holy, just s***. No joke. The worst trollsciences ever, they were either just copies of the most common trollsciences or they were not possible by any stretch of the imagination. Matter can not be created or destroyed, there's a finite amount of matter, gravity controls the atmosphere not surface level, I could go on and on and on.

Basically, this is something a 12 year old would have made. Oh wait, 12 year olds are probably the only people on this site anymore. I pop in for a minute for the first time in forever, and this is what I get.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Wow

I actually feel like a bad Christian to add this to my favorites, but I guess you can say good or bad things in that regard. Such as Jesus kicking so much ass.

Really good, and like I said going into my favorites. Super intense.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Creepy

Creepy as always, and it is amazing. I beg you to make more! I feel like it was never completed.

crispy bangs crispy bangs

wow

ZOMG how has i not herd of teh crispy bangs?!

gj, very entertaining and actiony, i hope you continue this!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

wow!

salad fingers is a girl?! creepy as always, its been a while since ive looked at this.

Hero Hero

not bad

potential, but you really need to work on rudimentary skills and making things look more natural. its kind of like you skipped the basics and went on to learn the cool effects first. also it almost seemed like it was just a picture sometimes. id say emphasise the freeze frames with something, maybe some flashing or something, and then also make things more fluid.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

great

man, this series is great. also, it has probably the highest score ive ever seen. 4.7! i gave 5. go awesome!

Fr34k Complete Fr34k Complete

good, but still not complete

very good but ending was not, pal. you should make it so that he follows him to avenge his friend and they go into a dbz style hand fighting or somthing like that, where he was using his nose thing as a weapon, or something and then you should decide the rest. i would give it straight tens and worship you forever if you revise it.

Bogs Flash Collection Bogs Flash Collection

good

that was good man, liked how captain planet got his ass beat by a stick figure, and the flying pig, and OMG its raining ninjas! good job.

comp: Fr34k comp: Fr34k

good start

dude cure for attention = finding inspiration. watch good flash of what you love- you will love it more and want to continue